Jason Hubbard Law, PC LLO

Honest, Attentive, Accessible, an advocate you can trust and depend on.



Jason Hubbard Law, PC LLO

Honest, Attentive, Accessible, an advocate you can trust and depend on.



  • evictions & collections
  • landlord & tenant
  • real estate
  • land contracts
  • purchase agreements
  • closings
  • wills & trusts
  • divorce & family law
  • corporations & L.L.C.
  • litigation – All injury
  • premises liability
  • car accidents
Honest. Attentive. Accessible. An Advocate you can trust and depend on.

Landlord & Tenant Law

Our law office evicts tenants for nonpayment of rent and other lease violations. Our policy is to fast track all evictions to completion in twenty-one days or less. Typically, we will e-file your complaint and have a summons issued the same day we receive your order.

Your trial date will be in approximately fourteen days. After trial, within a matter of days, the sheriff's department will physically remove any tenants that continue to occupy the premises.

If your tenant owes back rent, our office will obtain a money judgment in your favor and garnish your former tenant's paycheck. The fee is a percentage of the amount collected. To get started, email your three day notice to: jasonhubbardlaw@gmail.com or call my office at (402) 393-4000 today.


Generally, a landlord must give written notice to the tenant which allows the tenant 14 days to reclaim the property. Notice should be mailed via U.S. mail, first class, with postage prepaid to the tenant’s last known address. For full details please read the following: Abandoned Property – When can I throw it out? & Sample Notice of Right to Reclaim Abandoned Property.

Category: faq

Landlord Tool kit

Divorce & Family Law

An unhappy marriage will rob you of your sense of self-worth and deprive you of the life you deserve. Often, the only solution to a broken marriage is to permanently end the relationship and reclaim your life.

The terms of your divorce will greatly impact the rest of your life. Your parenting plan will determine when and how often you see your children. Your decree will finalize whether you receive alimony, the amount of child support you are entitled to, and which marital assets you are allowed to keep.

You need a lawyer who will protect your interests and make sure you are treated fairly.

Clients use me because they know what matters most is having an advocate they can trust and depend on. If you are going through a divorce, use an attorney that will take the time to explain the legal process to you so that you can make smart, informed decisions.

I am the Omaha divorce attorney who will be attentive to your needs and represent you fully through the legal process. If you require an attorney who will make certain that you get the best result possible, call my office at (402) 393-4000 today.

Our Team

Jason Hubbard

Creighton University, B.A. 1995
Creighton University School of law, J.D. 2010
Member of Nebraska State Bar Association 2011
Admitted to Practice United States District Court 2011
Real Estate Broker License 2014
Member of Omaha Law League
Member of Inns of Court

Lucy Wang

Associates Degree in Legal Studies
Graduated Metropolitan Community
College May 2016

Contact Us

Jason Hubbard Law, P.C. L.L.O
12303 Pacific Street 
Omaha NE 68154

Business Hours: M-F: 9am to 4pm
Sat: 9am to 12pm (By Appointment)

Listen to Jason Now, to learn about Omaha Eviction

Elegant Themes

Lorem Ipsum